Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas for Her.
Continuing on with my series, “Valentine’s Day with Linda,” today’s post is a Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas for Her. This doesn’t have to be for just a girlfriend. It can be for a sister, best friend, relative, close friends, etc. So if you’re shopping for your best friend, hopefully these ideas will help you.
I’ve broken down this gift idea with creative, under $25, under $50, $100, under $250, under $500 and so forth so that you had ideas on a budget.
*Affiliate links are used meaning if you click on the link or make a purchase, I may make a small commission out of it. Affiliate links do not alter how I feel about the product. All opinions are of my own and as always, completely honest. You can choose not to use the affiliate link and can look up the product on the actual site if you’d like. The links are here for your convenience.*
The first set on this gift ideas is the creative section. This creative section can be expensive or as inexpensive as you want it to be. Of course, not all guys will be creative. Some guys will be creative while others may not. So if you’re a guy reading this, hopefully, these ideas will help you to be creative. I personally love homemade gifts so I love when my boyfriend is vulnerable with me. Of course, every relationship is different and that’s okay! (And yes, these are the same suggestions I made for Gift Ideas for Him.
- 52 Cards telling your partner why you love him. I know you’ve seen this around every year but I think it’s just so cute. This can be for a friend as well explaining on each card why you love them or value the friendship. These cards are so inexpensive as well. It shouldn’t be more than $10!
- Heartwarming Letter. I am a sucker for letters. I love writing love letters or friendship letters to people. Basically, it’ll be about how much I appreciate the person so you can write a letter to your partner expressing your feelings and thanking him for what he has done for you. You can decorate it or just write it on a piece of lined paper!
- Homemade card. This is somewhat related to the heartwarming letter but instead, this will be a card where you make it fancy and decorate it. You can add a few lines of text or just a few words, but definitely decorate it to make it pretty!
- Scrapbook. This may cost a ton of money depending on how creative you want to be. I created a scrapbook for my boyfriend a few years back with pictures and events that happened in our relationship. He thought it was adorable and still has it to this day. This, of course, depends if your partner is into creative projects but if he sees all the effort you put into your scrapbook, he’ll love it! This gives me the opportunity to be creative and have fun.
The second set on this gift ideas is the under $25 gifts. If you are on a budget, that’s okay! Your friends, family, lover will appreciate it anyway!
- Photo Frame. This is probably related to the creative section but I love buying photo frames for my boyfriend and just having my favorite photos of us on it. You can purchase a photo frame for an inexpensive price and wrap it up in a gift and give it to him. You can either decorate the frame or engrave it, but engraving will cost a lot and will be more than $25!
- Teddy Bear. I’m not talking about a little one. I mean, a big one. A life-sized teddy bear! I personally have a life-sized teddy bear and it’s the best thing ever. I cuddle with it every night.
- Fenty Beauty. Who doesn’t love Rihanna’s makeup line?! SOME of her products are under $25 like her lip paint, her glosses and her liner. Some of her brushes are under $25, depending on the brush, so get your girl something from Fenty Beauty!
- Beauty Blender. I lose my beauty blender and destroy it all the time. It’s annoying how beauty blenders are $20 but they work really well, so I do recommend that you should get your girl or friend a new beauty blender.
- I am obsessed with colourpop. I feel like this is a gift list for myself, haha. But Colourpop is super inexpensive. They have mattle lip lipsticks, eye shadows, blush, etc. and they are all affordable. You can buy five products for $25!!
- Victoria’s Secret bras. SOME of their bras are under $50. I don’t buy underwear from them anymore but I do love shopping for their bras. They’re super comfortable and the push up ones really make my small frame look nicer (haha). Spoil your friends with a nice bra because a nice bra can completely change a girl’s mood.
- Car Seat Covers. So this depends on the material and brand but a lot of seat covers are still under $25. The ones at Target and Walmart are super affordable and cute.
- Bath Bombs. Bath bombs give me an excuse to take a nice long bath and it helps to clear my mind. Buy a bulk of bath bombs for the girls in your life.
The third set on this gift ideas is the under $50 gifts. If you are on a budget, that’s okay! Your friends, family, lover will appreciate it anyway!
- Fenty Soft Matte Longwear Foundation. I stand by this foundation and I absolutely adore it. Your friend or girlfriend or relative will LOVE this foundation. It does oxidize but other than that, it lasts me throughout the day and I absolutely adore this foundation.
- Lancome Foundation. I used their foundation when I’m not using Fenty of Givenchy and they’re pretty good. They don’t make me too oily but they also last me throughout the day. I adore this foundation.
- Givenchy Foundation. This is the holy grail. After Fenty, this is my favorite foundation of all time. It doesn’t make me oily, cakey and it lasts me throughout the day. My skin looks airbrushed. Your friend, girlfriend, relative will love this foundation.
- Mantra Band Bracelets/Cuffs. I adore these cuffs because they’re versatile. You can dress them up, down, stack them on top of each other. These cuffs make any outfit look nice and they’re pretty affordable. I totally recommend these.
- Morphe Brush Sets. Some sets are over $50 but there are a good amount that are under $50. There are travel sized brushes, small eyeshadow brush sets, etc. New brushes always make me feel better!
- Puma Slides. I’ve been seeing girls wear puma slides lately and I think they would be a cute present! Buy some cute slides for the females in your lives. It doesn’t have to be puma. It can be nike, adidas, etc.
- Day Planners + Stickers. Okay, day planners and stickers are never $50 but if you buy them in bulk, then they are. I love buying a stack of stickers and those end up being $20. So buy a day planner and stickers for those in your life who love writing things down, being organized or just love stickers.
- Too Faced Eyeshadow Palette. This depends on which palette you get but most of them are under $50. They are great quality and the colors are always so gorgeous!
The fourth set on this gift ideas is the under $100 gifts.
- Pandora Bracelets. I’m personally not a huge Pandora person but a ton of people are. They do have cute bracelets so it’d be nice to get someone in your life a Pandora bracelet with charms. They are a bit pricey so make sure you choose the perfect one!
- Edible Arrangements. I love sending edible arrangements to people I love. It brightens their mood and makes them super happy so surprise them with chocolates and balloons!
- Polaroid Camera. Polaroids are super cute and there’s a color and style for everyone. The typical instax mini are usually the ones that everyone gets. They are under $100 so I think it would be a great gift someone in your life.
- Kate Spade Wallet. I love their wallets and they are great quality. Their wallets range form $50 and up, but you can find a great quality one for under $100.
- Promise Ring. A nice promise ring can be anywhere from $50 to $100. A lot of people tend to get promise rings over $100 but I like this promise ring and it’s super affordable for the material.
- Hair Straightener. A good hair straightener doesn’t have to cost a leg and an arm. I have one that is under $100 and it’s amazing. It leaves my hair shiny, soft and smooth. Upgrade her straightener to a nicer one without having to break the bank!
- Birkenstock Sandals. These sandals are super comfortable and the quality is amazing. I’m not sure if anyone still wears them but I know I still do and I’m obsessed with them! Buy a new pair of sandals for your girl!
- Skin Care Sets. This really depends on the brand but I have skin care sets for under $100 that work extremely well on my face. I’ve used Kiehl’s sets before. I’ve shopped the Sephora collection before. So this depends on what skin type the girl has.
The fifth set on this gift ideas is the under $250 gifts.
- Vanity Set. If your friend, lover, relative is into makeup, it’d be nice to buy her a vanity set or upgrade her to a newer version. I’ve seen nice vanity sets under $100 but extremely nice ones can range from $100 and up. It all depends on how much you want to spend.
- Daniel Wellington Watch. I adore their watches because they’re so timeless, classy and gorgeous. They’re also so classic and versatile. Their watches are of great quality.
- Michael Kors Watch. Just in case you didn’t want to get her a classic watch, Michael Kors has so many pretty watches and they’re all so gorgeous to look at!
- Kate Spade Watch. My watch is gold and perfect and I totally recommend this watch to everyone. I’m obsessed with it and talk about it all the time.
- Purses. I love Kate Spade purses, Michael Kors purses, and even Marc Jacobs. Buy her a nice quality purse that she can reuse over and over. I’ve had my pink Kate Spade purse for almost three years and it’s STILL great quality.
- Sam Edelman Boots. Their boots are of great quality. They are a bit expensive (some are while others are so inexpensive) but the material is amazing. These shoes will last a long time and your girl will look stylish as ever!
- Raybans! Or any kind of sunglasses. I always wear my raybans and these are awesome gifts for her to use throughout the summer!
- North face Coat. Most girls normally wear peacoats or trenchcoats but I think a nice, warm coat will help her out when she’s snowboarding, traveling or just cold in general. North Face has so many good quality coats and I love them!
The sixth set on this gift ideas is the under $500 for anyone who wants to splurge.
- Louis Vuitton jewelry. Their handbags and purses are expensive but they do have jewelry that is under $500 such bracelets, earrings and necklaces.
- Sony alpha cameras. This depends on which version you get but definitely buy a new camera for her if you’re willing to splurge and if she’s obsessed with taking photos. This help her with her photography or if she just needed a camera to take with when traveling.
- DSLR Camera. Depending on which you get, if you want to splurge, get her a nice DSLR camera. This can be for her photography, traveling, photoshoots, etc. I have a canon DSLR and I’m obsessed with it!
- Stuart Weitzman Heels. These heels are expensive but they are great quality. There are shoes that you can buy for $300. There’s a style for everyone!